Southern Alps Ski Club Lodge Co Operative Limited is a not for profit organisation with 903 share holdings.
SASC Lodge Co-Op holds sub leases/leases and operates Southern Alps, Christiania and Kahane Lodges in Koscuiszko National Park.
Shares are currently available.
Shares can be transferred between family members with approval from the Board of Directors.
All Lodge Shareholders MUST be financial members of Southern Alps Ski Club.
- Entitled to book SASC Lodge accommodation prior to Club and Temporary members.
- Shareholders with “Single” SASC membership are entitled to SASC Lodge Member accommodation rates for themselves and one associate.
- Shareholders with “Family” SASC membership are entitled to SASC Lodge Member accommodation rates for themselves, one associate and any dependant children (U19 years) listed on the SASC membership register.
- Eligible attend “open” Lodge meetings - usually 5 per year.
- Eligible to attend and vote at SASC Lodge Co-Op AGM.
- Eligible for election to the SASC Lodge Co Op Board of Directors
Please contact the SASC Lodge Co-Op Secretary, Beverly Endicott, if you require any information on transfer, sale or purchase of shares.
For Club or Temporary Member information please see the Club Membership page.